Code quality audit
A code quality audit works great for any project from legacy applications to projects that are still in active development and everything in between.
What is a code quality audit?
The audit works like this:
- You give me access to your source code (your repository wherever it is hosted)
- I rate the code quality using industry standards, but also
- check for security issues that are present or might arise,
- give my opinion and comment on best-practices regarding your database design,
- offer an evaluation on your (code and architecture) design choices
What results do you get?
I’ll create a written in-depth report with the results of my audit as well as an interactive website where you can investigate any issues that I’ve found within your repository.
The written report will usually be around 30 pages or more.
The website will be available for at least 6 months after the audit.
This gives you enough time to schedule any required work.
What is not part of the audit
The audit does not include any hands-on work on the code by me. Any issues that I will find will have to be fixed by your team. If you wish to get my assistance on improving your quality, I also offer a Quality-as-a-Service solution.
tbd. Here you will soon find examples of audits done by me.